Boxmaster is provided as a "software as a service". This means you pay as you go for what you use, and are billed on a monthly basis after your usage has been calculated.
Boxmaster is charged per week to you, the user, as follows (with a minimum charge of £150 pcm):
- 2% of turnover through Boxmaster up to the first 150 deliveries per week.
- 1% of turnover through Boxmaster for further deliveries.
This includes all hosting charges for both Boxmaster and the public facing website.
It does not include the following:
- Mail hosting (if you do not have your own existing mail hosting, mail hosting can be purchased for a nominal sum from a third party, or a free provider (Gmail etc) can been used).
- DNS hosting (if you do not have your own existing DNS hosting, DNS hosting can be purchased for a nominal sum from a third party).
- The cost of your domain name (normally a few pounds p/a for a .co.uk address).
- The cost of an SSL certificate to secure and encrypt traffic for your customers, and provide a green padlock on their browser (usually approximately £25.00 p/a).
- Any charges imposed by a payments services provider that you use with the system, such as SagePay or GoCardless.
- The cost of the initial development of the website Drupal theme. (Please note that whilst any design may be provided, for practical reasons we only work with webfroth to convert designs into Boxmaster compatible Drupal themes. Webfroth charges for this can be negotiated with Webfroth, and will depend on your requirements).
We can assist in setting up/purchasing these third party requirements.
Please contact us if you have any questions.